NovaFluor CD4 Kits
Reveal what you are missing with clean emitting fluorophores, directly conjugated to CD4 antibodies.
The NovaFluor™ CD4 Kits are RUO Kits for the characterization of NovaFluors™. These kits are formulated to enable the testing of all 19 available NovaFluors™ as direct conjugates of CD4. Each kit contains either 6 or 13 different NovaFluor™ formats of anti-human CD4 (clone SK3) or anti-mouse CD4 (clone GK1.5) and 10 tests of each antibody per vial.
With our fluorescence-by-design Phiton platform, you will be able to add more parameters to your current panels in discovery research, and resolve stained populations like never before thanks to our labels’ clean emission (near-zero cross excitation and “silent in the violet”). The consistency and stability of our labels is unmatched, and enables you to rapidly scale from discovery to screening.
Go beyond the current limitations and compromises of PE and PE-tandem dyes, resolve new cell populations, and use the full capabilities of your blue and yellow/green lasers. The advances provided by the NovaFluor™ CD4 Kit enable new colors and new biology in your laboratory right now.
Resolve what you have been missing:
- Increase the number of parameters on conventional and spectral flow cytometers with clean and bright labels
- “Stack” and utilize the capabilities of your blue and yellow/green lasers simultaneously
- Resolve populations with limited/near-zero cross excitation and the lowest spread performance of any blue and yellow-green excited fluorescent labels
- Easily test all available NovaFluor™ formats of CD4 for a direct comparison across all labels
Consistently amazing discovery with these CD4 Kit features:
- Easily test CD4 conjugates across all available NovaFluors™
- Simple workflow
- Optimized blocking solution for Flow Cytometry applications
- Available with Phiton technology
Cell Phenotyping by Flow Cytometry
Uncover and better resolve cell population heterogeneity by Flow Cytometry. Our labels increase the parameters accessible per cell on extant instrumentation, and enable you to discover more.
Longitudinal studies with best-in-class consistency and stability
Stability without special buffers and incredible consistency in manufacturing and staining, backed by our QC-on-cells process.
Detect the previously undetectable with tunable brightness
We have shown the ability to tune the brightness of our labels, and are working to produce stoichiometrically brighter versions of the labels, bringing you more capabilities in short order.