NovaFluor™-Enabled High Throughput + Longitudinal Studies
Specify your brightness and detect the previously undetectable across your antibody and biologics screening modalities.
NovaFluors provide the first tunable brightness fluorescent labels in the industry, decreasing the limit of detection in discovery and screening while simultaneously providing incredibly clean emission and excitation profiles. Our fluorescence-by-design Phiton platform simultaneously brings new capabilities and new consistency to your screening workflows. From our ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing, to our unmatched consistency and stability (bench stable for at least 3 weeks), NovaFluors are ready for your antibody and biologic screening applications.
Go beyond the limitations and compromises of your current dyes, resolve new and extant targets, and use the full capabilities of your screening instruments.
Detect new targets, simplify detection across cell-based and cell-free assays from screening to optimization.
- No special buffers required.
- Increase the number of parameters on extant instruments across applications with clean and bright labels.
- Resolve new targets and proteins with limited/near-zero cross excitation and the lowest spread performance of any blue and yellow-green excited fluorescent labels.
- Fully scalable conjugation to antibodies and proteins with stringently QC tested, well characterized, consistent degree-of-labeling readily scalable for automation.
Antibody and Biologic Screening
Transformative antibody and biologic discovery and screening with best-in-class consistency and stability.
Longitudinal studies with best-in-class consistency and stability
Stability without special buffers and incredible consistency in manufacturing and staining, backed by our QC-on-cells process.
Consistently amazing discovery with these Conjugation Kit features:
- Rapid, hands-off conjugation for 10μg – 100μg of antibody per label
- Simple workflow
- Optimized blocking solution for Flow Cytometry applications
- Available with Phiton technology